Are You This Confident?

I John 2:28-29
28 And now, little children (me and you who are Christians), abide in Him, that when He appears, we (all Christians) may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. 29 If you (I) know that He is righteous, you (I) know that everyone who practices righteousness (true Christians) is born of Him.

I love these verses. They are filled with so much hope and encouragement. At least, if you abide in Him you do.

I'm sure when I stand before Him in that day, I will feel unworthy, but my heart swells as I think of the hope I have. That hope rests on the shoulders of my savior Jesus Christ. Therefore, I am filled with God's peace and joy.

I pray you are filled with that same hope, peace and joy.

God bless and have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Sharing With Others

Value of Friends

Money Brings Problems