I Have This Hope

I John 3:1-3
Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us (me), that we (I) should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us (me), because it did not know Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we (I) shall be, but we (I) know that when He is revealed, we (I) shall be like Him, for we (I) shall see Him as He is. 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.


Everyday that I've pondered the words of I John, I have been amazed. Every passage I've personalized has reinforced my salvation. Over and over, I see how much He loves me. Little, nothing me who struggles day by day to get by. I've started to see how Satan is able to belittle me and the hope I have in Christ. Everyday Scripture is what reassures me, and bolsters my confidence that even though I am imperfect, God sees me worthy to spend eternity with Him. That is an humbling, but wonderful thought. I am worth His time and sacrifice.

Thank you Lord, for seeing me worthy.

The Holy Father sees you as worthy, too. I pray that you know this and allow him to work in your life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Rhonda! I thought I would stop by and read your blog. Great post!

~Becky AKA Kiddo (from FW)

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Sharing With Others

Value of Friends

Money Brings Problems